The very best in custom air ride motorcycle suspension kits by Xotic Customs:
Looking to make your ride stand out above the rest? Look no further! The Taildragger Air Ride Suspension Lowering Kit by Xotic Customs is exactly what you need. With nearly 5 inches (4 inches for X-Series) of total travel you can drop it down low to give your motorcycle that low aggressive look, or just make it easier to maneuver around the garage or parking. Use the onboard compressor to air your suspension part way up for the most comfortable ride you've ever experienced or bump them all the way up for that stiff sporty suspension great for aggressive riding.
- 5" of total travel (4" below stock and 1" above on typical application)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Bolts on to any stock Harley with side mount rear suspension (does NOT fit Softails)
- Onboard compressor and dump valve lets you adjust to any ride height or stiffness on the fly
- All components are waterproof
- Available with both 5/32" and 1/4" air lines
- The normal shocks measure 14” extended and 9.25” deflated
- The X-Series shocks measure 13” extended and 9.25” deflated
The X-Series do not extend as far which allows for better clearance for some setups. Also the internal components of the X-Series make it less likely that you'll ever have a pressure leak.
NOTE: 1/4" lines allow for slightly faster raising and lowering when
running directly from the compressor, but the lines are thicker making
them less flexible and harder to install. Unless you are specifically
looking for 1/4" lines we highly recommend going with the 5/32" lines. If you do decide to order
1/4" lines please allow for up to 2 weeks additional lead time.
Purchase Remote Only
Purchase Air Tank Only
This kit comes with the following:
NOTE: The optional air tank for the Harley-Davidson Touring models does not work with some of the aftermarket Vance & Hines slip-ons. If you need a tank that works with V&H's slip-on's please contact us as we do custom make these.
- Taildragger Air Ride Shocks x 2
- Compressor which can be mounted to your bike and runs off your battery
- Switch to lower or raise your shocks
- Dump valve to release air from the system
- Grade 8 replacement mounting hardware
- All necessary wiring and air lines
- Easy to follow instructions
Although most stock Harley and Indian motorcycles should be able to ride with this system throughout the full range, you should check for any clearance issues before doing so to avoid any possible damage to your bike.
Xotic Customs Tail Dragger Kit Demo Video
Xotic Customs Tail Dragger Kit Installation Video
H-D Touring Installation with Remote and Air Tank