***This Product Does NOT Conform to C.A.R.B Standards and We Therefore Can NOT Ship This Item to California. If You Place an Order for This Product with a Ship To Address in California, Your Order Will Be Cancelled and Refunded.***
PV3-15-01 : Fits all 2001-2017 J1850 ECU Harley-Davidson Models Including:
PV3-15-02 : Fits all CAN ECM Harley-Davidson Models Including:
- 2001 - 2010 Softail
- 2007 - 2011 Dyna
- 2007 - 2013 Sportster
- 2001 - 2013 Touring
- 2001 - 2017 Vrod
PV3-15-03 : Fits all MT22 ECM Harley-Davidson Models Including:
- 2011 - 2020 Softail
- 2012 - 2017 Dyna
- 2014 - 2021 Sportster
- 2014 - 2020 Touring
- 2015 - 2020 Street
If you live and work at full steam, our easy-to-install Power Vision fuel tuner was built for you. Tap into more horsepower to the ground (WHP) than stock and optimized performance for the ultimate ride. Power Vision 3 eliminates the clutter and puts you in total control of your bike’s performance, allowing you to flash your ECU from the road. After you tune, Power Vision 3 can stay on to provide a vital full-color instrument panel that’ll give you the advantage you deserve.
- 2021 - 2022 Softail
- 2021 - Up Touring
- 2021 - 2022 Pan America
The name Harley-Davidson ® is a trademark of Harley-Davidson ® and is utilized for reference purpose only, and in no way are they intended to imply any association with Harley-Davidson ®.
- Easy-to-read high-contrast screen gives you full control over how you tune your ride.
- Ability to flash your motorcycle from the road, whenever you want
- Quickly build your own tune or choose from a wide variety of trusted Dynojet-engineered tunes
- Comes with Power Core software that connects dyno runs with our EFI Tuning Devices to unlock your ride’s potential
- Can be mounted and used as a live diagnostic panel as you ride
- Weather resistant and shock resistant
- One-year warranty and unlimited tech support
- Proudly made in the USA
- NOTE: Restoring the stock file does NOT unlock the Power Vision from the vehicle. An unlock or tune license will be required to tune a different vehicle.