Motorcycle manufacturer's recommend you replace your exhaust clamp any time you remove an exhaust. Most of the time these clamps are still fine to reuse, but occasionally they get stretched out and lose their clamping force or are too corroded to be reused. For this reason we offer AccuSeal replacement clamps for sale.
Replacement Clamps are sold individually (1 clamp). If you need a set you'll want to select quantity two when checking out.
Below is a list of common fitment for the different clamp sized options:
- AccuSeal 44.5 mm
- Most Harley & Indian mufflers that slip over a 1.75" head pipe.
- TAB Performance Yamaha Star Venture & Eluder mufflers.
- AccuSeal 50.8 mm
- TAB Performance Sport Glide Muffler
- AccuSeal 63.5 mm
- Harley 2017-Up Touring models right hand muffler only. The left side and both sides of the trikes use the 44.5 mm
- ClampCo 94106-0162
- TAB Performance 2018-Up Softail models including (Heritage, Deluxe, Breakout, Fat Boy, Low Rider, Slim, and Street Bob)